Friday, January 26, 2018

Toni & Sergio

A glimpse of something beautiful surely needs to be diversified with gratifying food. Venice Grand Canal Mall is known to be a busy place all week long, with its unique features like Gondolas, grand architecture and just simply a nice place to take photos but hey,  no one's an exception to a hungered tummy. Here's a proposition for someone who loves to enjoy Italy in the Philippines even more without a passport. Where do we begin? :)

Caesar Salad with Chicken strips. So I love green leafy veggies as you probably notice with my other blogs, there's no way in the world that I would miss the resto's very own green. And just like what I mentioned in my recent Instagram post, this is now my favorite Caesar Salad in the city, the substantial portions of the grilled chicken and bacon completely complemented the salad. Its tasty grilled chicken pieces, fresh salad, crispy croutons and the touch of parmesan, oh, definitely a perfect mix of flavors. I was surprised as well because the serving was good for sharing.
Carbonara. Perfectly al dente pasta, the flavor is authentic and not too creamy, very rich but so yummy. Surely one of the best ever, with no frills, just a pasta and a lovely sauce. This is definitely the place to go for a good pasta in Taguig! I cook carbonara quite a lot and it's nice to try something that will inspire you to do better next time, and yes, I think I just found it.
Pasta Pomodoro with Meatballs. Beautifully cooked, very fresh and I believe traditionally Italian. It was pasta heaven! The meatballs were soft and chewy, it has a flavor profile that the masses will love. I like it whenever the strong flavor of tomato hits my taste buds, and when I tasted this it didn't disappoint at all. I'm still raving over their Carbonara and this one too! Haha.
Strawberry Crème Brulee. I asked for this dessert to be served along with the pasta and salad. At first, I wasn't too happy about the strawberries, I mean you can see it in the picture. A minor issue. It was sweet but not overpowering, I like how the strawberries tasted like a real strawberry jam but not too sticky, I mean what sorcery is this? It was exquisite in taste quality, I'll order this again next time.

Overall verdict? Curiosity satisfied. The price was equal to the quality of food and the food was delicious. Compliments to the Chef! It  was all served in a reasonable time. Beautiful scenery, variety of cuisines and Italian songs give it a nice ambiance too. Couldn't be happier with the food. Every bit of the experience was genuine. Hospitality and service was gold class. I'll definitely come back to taste their Risotto and Paella.


Toni & Sergio Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment