Thursday, October 26, 2017

Conti's Bakeshop and Restaurant


Conti's is an all time family favorite, they offer dishes that is often at the heart of every special meals.  Always fresh and served hot. Plus the there's n enourmous desserts to choose from. With so many branches nationwide there's no way to miss it.
Chicken Potato Salad. There are so many potato salads in the world, but my most favorite is this one. Well, just by the color itself it already made me starving. The sweet, creamy and tangy mixture is lovely. Each slice of potato, carrots provides loads of raw and good flavors plus the texture is even. Such a hearty dish to start with.
Linguine in Pesto Sauce. Definitely one of the best Linguine with seafood that I tasted, plus the serving is huge (I had to share it twice with my siblings because I just can't eat it myself). It's not too salty and the amount of Olive oil was promising, the seasoning was on point and pasta is al dente.
Buffalo Wings. The chicken wings were unbreaded and deep-fried, it was seasoned exquisitely, spiciness was ideal. The blue cheese dip complemented the savory of the wings. It's hard to stop, I believe 3 wings is enough for 1 pax, less than 3 is insufficient. I dunno if it's just me, but I loved it! Hands  down.

Lasagna. Oh the serving is more than enough, I helped my sibling with this, haha. Wide lasagna noodles layered with bechamel sauce and oregano inspired meat sauce, topped with mixed cheeses. Upon the first bite you'll notice the juicy seasoned tomatoes combined with ground meat that is very chewy, and oh the melted cheese was mouth watering, I mean the whole thing.

Roast Beef in Mushroom Sauce. Slices of beef in mushroom sauce, served with buttered vegetables and garlic rice. The aroma was good, flavors are pleasant it penetrated the meat and the slices of roast beef were tender enough (good quality of meat). No questions, it is definitely juicy and tasty. The chemistry between the mushroom sauce and the beef is well understood.
Barbequed Spareribs. Tender and juciy slab of marinated pork spare ribs coated in sweet barbeque sauce pan-grilled to perfection. Served with atchara and java rice. 2 cups of rice please! haha. Dripped with honey and oil coated seals in the heavenly goodness of delicious ribs. Each bite is supple, the meat is really tender, absolutely delicious!
Fish and Chips with Macaroni (with Honey Mustard Sauce). Breaded fish fillet served with macaroni salad and fresh potato fries. So my dad ordered this and I think I 'd eaten most of the fries. Haha. I'm not a fan of fish, but this I like. One of the simplest yet enticing. Salad is enjoyable too. So worth it!

Almond Choco Sansrival. Now let's go to my favorite cake, this time Almond choco flavor. There's re so many almonds and the chocolate flavor didn't ruin the texture of meringue, it's thick and crunchy yet compact and a bit airy. I'd say the consistency is there, it melts in your mouth and the sweetness was just right. After finishing a slice I feel like I can munch another one.
Mocha Tiramisu. First of all, I'm not a fan of Tiramisu and eating this cake didn't change my view at all. I mean it's  supposed to be the so called pick-me upper dessert but I don't know, the temperature of the cake when it serve was just so wrong. I was supposed to taste the layers which its made but I didn't, it was st melting. Quite disappointed.

But again, overall, I love Conti's. They may serve the food around 15- 25mins. but it's always worth the wait. Price is reasonable too given they always have huge servings. Place is always cozy, and staff are accommodating even their busy.

  Conti's Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

2 comments:

  1. whoa!!! daghana ug lami nga pagkaon diha, Tin oie. huhuhu craving for these foods hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. Dami kasi naming nag dine nito eh. Pagpunta mo dito, food trip!

      Delete