Thursday, August 23, 2018

Soru Izakaya

I am writing this review solely so I wouldn't forget this Restaurant and know what it's called the next time I'm in Maginhawa, Quezon City. Why is that? Read on :)

It was just a normal Thursday when my friends and I decided to hit Maginhawa, QC to have dinner. So before we went there we did some research as to which Restaurant to actually dine. Luckily, Booky exists, so a little background about it. Booky is an (food) Application that provides discounted coupons and Buy one take one deals whether you wanna eat out inside a mall or with the Restaurants anywhere. (You may check/download the app in Google playstore to find out more. Because the amount of savings that you can take advantage of, is pretty huge). 
Going back to my favorite Japanese Restaurant in Maginhawa... It's definitely a modern looking place with nice busy ambiance, welcoming, I really adore the graffiti designs painted everywhere. It's just so cool to look at. Lots of different options on the menu too, from Sushi, Ramen, Donburi and Kushiyaki. There's also a window where you can watch the Chef preparing the food. 
 KATSUDON. Charming, isn't it? Oh, it tastes fantastic just like how it looks. I know there are variations when it comes to this popular Japanese food but this is probably my new favorite. It's so refreshing to have the torched cheese added to the sliced pork and even the sauce exists together with the fried pork, still, the flavor is neat and savory. This is a total winner. 
MEIJI KARE. I was impressed with the quality of beef, it's dangerously tender, it melts in your mouth. The flavor was so good, very savory and just really pleasant. The curry was enough for you to finish the rice in it. Definitely a memorable beef meal.
NORI TEMPURA. First of all, the serving is huge, it's so good and overwhelming, best part is that it didn't lack in quality whatsoever. It is legit tiger prawn. It's crunchy on the outside and not overcooked inside. The It's just so delicious, loved it! 
LAVA MAKI. Aesthetically beautiful. Recently, I fell in love with maki. Over time I'd been eating different Makis it's just a comfort food for me. So when Lava Maki was finally introduced to my tastebuds, I was just in awe, the flavors just burst in my mouth like, hey I'm not like other Makis out there yoh. It felt like I was eating a breakfast meal at home, but something special. I seriously want to try the other Maki and Sushi in their menu. 

Overall, we enjoyed having our dinner at Soru Izakaya. As you can see we had a variety of interests around the table ordered. But you cant blame us, because they really have interesting things on the menu. The food was unreal, all were delicious. Service was absolutely brilliant. After you finish your meal, they will offer your free tea. Loved how the menu was explained and any questions/recommendations we desired from the staff were answered with a smile. Surprisingly it was affordable too. I highly recommend that you visit Soru Izakaya, because it was all worth it. 
Soru Izakaya Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment