Thursday, November 2, 2017

La Taza Cafe

I found a hippie place in the heart of the city. Surprisingly every corner of the coffee house looks different from the other, there's so many tables and chairs made from wood and comfy sofa makes it prime workplace and allows for easy get togethers with colleagues.
The walls were painted white with lots of vivid colored details that stand out. Most of the chairs and tables are painted with white too that's why it feels more cozier to just eat and have a conversation with a friend. The interior is very homey, it's like inviting to stay longer.
They have an awesome menu too, from Pasta to sandwiches, cakes and flavorful shakes. It was my first time to dine in this Cafe so I asked the opinion of my friend to choose for me instead.
I like their white pieces so much it really gives you that clean vibes all around, like this for example such a classic designer piece.

Cream Lasagna. Baked goods will always have a special place in my heart. Amazing ingredients, perfect sauce, incredibly light and legitimately by far, the best meal experience I've had in a while, you will not get disappointed. Top notch all around. Well priced for the big serving.
Pistachio Sansrival. Too soft, funny because when I took a bite, it just melted in my mouth, it was much lighter than I expected. The sweetness was not empowering at all. I was expecting a more moist and more dense sansrival.

Mud Slide. One word: phenomenal. This is I believe one of their best sellers. So refreshing, so tasty, make sure you try this. Will definitely go back for round 2! Price is okay for the serving.
 Matcha Frappe. Such a refreshing frappe, serving is really good :) The sweetness is delicate with a burst of matcha goodness. I love it!

While Manila is full of great coffee/teas/flavored smoothies, the sea of cafes can be hard to navigate,  La Taza Cafe truly gave the perfect atmosphere to unwind and truly indulge in that sip of caffeine delight. Staff is incredible, cares about their patrons. It's not cheap but definitely worth the price. This is a go-to spot for coffee before shopping flowers or hitting the traffic in the city. Just keep in mind it's cash only.

La Taza Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment