Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Mr. Pizza


Korean influence in the Philippines is strong. That's why aside from Koreanovelas and KPOP songs and bands. Food preference was greatly influenced as well. There's no denying that every korean food is always worth a try.
Chicken and Chips. This is for 2-3 pax and given the lovely taste, just the right amount of crisp and texture for both chicken and potato, the price it self was affordable. Does it surpass the usual chicken that we get from other fast foods chain? I would say no. But what I appreciate is that it's not too salty and oily which means a lot. I just wish there's more gravy. Haha.

 Hawaiian Delight Pizza. It has exotic blend of sweet and sour pineapple, ham and mozzarella cheese. Thin crust, very chewy and the flavors are pleasing. I'm not a fan of sweet pizza but this one proved that it is worth every bite. As you notice pineapple chunks slices are big too, Hawaiian lovers would rejoice!
Strawberry Bingsu. You may consider this as snack or dessert, if you ask me I can eat this any time of the day. Bingsu is commonly known as Korean shaved ice dessert with various sweet toppings and frozen yogurt.The chemistry is pretty simple, fresh strawberries and vanilla yogurt on top plus condensed milk. And yet, the sweetness and lil' bit sourness was perfectly combined. You wouldn't stop eating it unless it's finished.
Matcha Bingsu. As you probably know I love Matcha and this bingsu didn't disappoint. I'm in love again! The combination of ingredients from the matcha flavored shaved ice, to the beans, matcha yogurt, condensed milk, result was a beautiful fireworks on my tastebuds, it doesn't just look aesthetically pleasing but satisfying for the soul too.

Overall, my friends and family enjoyed dining at Mr. Pizza. The food was fulfilling same with the price and the staff are very accommodating too. I seriously want to try all their Bingsu, very cheap yet full of revelation, there's so many combinations to choose from, so little stomach for a day. Haha.

Mr. Pizza Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

4 comments: