Sunday, March 1, 2015

Fernandez Beach Resort, Samal Island


I received the invitation to visit Samal approximately 10 hours before we went to the place. So what happened was, truly no preparation was made. But I was happy and just so excited because one of my goals was to actually visit the island. Of course not just once but as many times as I can. hihi…
We stayed at Fernandez Beach Resort, it was lovely there. I suggest you go to the place from 7am- 2pm. Because by 3pm onwards it’ll be loaded by people…


 



Oh heaven yes, welcome to Samal! This is what you are going to see after 10-15 travel from Port...

 With my nephews and niece on our way to Samal... ♥

 The weather was too humid, but it didn't stop us to enjoy...

 I decided to take some pix first before I actually hit the beach...

 We placed a tent beside our cottage because it'll serve as sleeping quarters for my nephews and niece.


 My nephews enjoying the beach moment...

 With my family. So thankful that they remembered me and invited me ♥
 Aside from the beach itself they also have a poolside, since most of the time it is low tide from 7am-2pm...
 That's my fave spot. hihi.







I will rate the place a 4.1/5 because I believe they can still improve the place…
I will come back Samal, see you again, soon ♥

2 comments: